Thursday, June 14, 2007



June 14.

Hi, Klay here. Today we are at a Buddhist temple. You can tell how much Max and I like this place, because we are busy sword-fighting right outside the place where the monks are praying. Really, we read that the monks of Korea were fighting monks who had to fight for their country. Cool.

Also, I tried kimchi today. Picked cabbage. I know, doesn't sound right. But all Koreans eat it with every meal, and it is good. My mom actually snuck into the kitchen here and got us a big bowl to have with dinner.

1 comment:

Scott Family said...

Nice post, Klay! Those swords are cool. Not to mention the Temple you're standing in front of. The picture must have been taken before Max broke his. I think the cabbage sounds great -- could you bring some back for me?! Tami